22 September 2010

Back online.......just!

Ok so things have been a little quite on the blogging front due to me being ill recently.  After being out here a few years now, I was finally diagnosed with malaria, which then became a stomach infection, with then led to Giardia which as at today I am still not 100% but hopefully its not far around the corner.  Aside from the malaria, when I really did feel as rough as guts, the more recent sickness has been an annoying feeling of being unwell.  Not enough to confine you to your bed, but enough to make basic activities damn hard work & exhausting, so apologise to anyone who has been waiting for things from me!  I hope to be back fully in the real world asap & I am doing everything I can to get there!

Explanation over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.