11 June 2010

Well done Josef!

*
Wow, young Josef Graves really did do something amazing last week, he climbed Mount Snowdon in Wales & today his fundraising stands at £1519.  What an amazing achievment for such a young man, a truly inspiring feat & we are so grateful to him for the kindness & support & THOUGHT he has shown to children in Uganda.

THANK YOU JOSEF!!

In Josef's words.........

'I did the walk on friday 4th of June. I went with daddy. I went up the Pyg
track and came down the South ridge and Watkins path. The whole walk was ten
and a half miles long and it took a few hours. We had to walk back to our
campsite. It was sunny. The best bit was getting to the top and having a
little rest. Resting my legs. And the views. The worst bit was the leg aches
and the flash of the camera in my face when we did pictures. Thank you if
you sponsored me. Love from Josef.'
 
Below are some lovely pictures of the adventure! Starting with setting 
off for the Pyg Track, halfway up with the summit of Mount Snowdon
 in the background, AT THE TOP!!, Coming down South Ridge & 
nearly at the bottom! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.